THE LOVE MACHINE

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Everyday stress...I'm wasting my life away.

I'm not gonna care anymore. If you have not noticed, I have not updated my blog for some time now. Why? I have a backlog of happenings that I have yet to mention. It just keeps piling up. Maybe I am anal, I would like the blog to be dated according to the timeline. Hell, I guess I'm gonna screw that and do what I want with it. It's really giving me additional stress, when it's supposed to be enjoyable. Maybe a part of me is comparing my blog with others and sometimes I get envious of others. Screw it! I need to wake up from my bloody idea. This part of me has never failed to get me down throughout my whole life. Since young, I was constantly compared with my brothers, cousins and friends by my mom that using comparision to judge myself have become second natured. You get impressed by something, then you compare and analyze your shortcomings, follow by trying to improve yourself and catch up to become that something. When you can't get there, you get frustrated and your self esteem get effected. You get resentful and condemn yourself for being useless and stupid. This comparision and envious shit doesn't get you anywhere except down! Maybe its human nature, I don't know. I just wanna get away from it.

Ok, feel so much better after spiting out that crap above. If you have yet to notice, I can't write well. I'm trying to improve so in the meantime if you find this unbearable, please visit some intellectual blogs out there.
(I'm not gonna name any to prevent you from judging my definition of "intellectual")

I have posted all my pictures taken at the Rainforest World Music Festival in Kuching, Sarawak here.Please feel free to have a look.

I have also taken tons of video of the performance and our little chit chat including a revealing clip of our sanitary habits! However, I have problems trying to upload them,thus I'm sorry to say that you might to wait for a while before they are up.

Baybeats 2005 was the weekend after we came back from Sarawak. I wasn't excited about it at all except for the few local band that was playing. As usual, they rock!!
- Furniture
- Serenaide (sorry nat!)
- Lunarin (the acoustic set was surprisingly good!)
- I am David Sparkle (This you have to read on)
- Death of Cinema
- Concave Scream (They rocked the house down man!)

I had enough of the Esplanade. In my years of watching gigs and performances, I have never, NEVER seen such disrespect for the performing artist, the audience and even the event itself. Please read here (Sunday July 23) for details. Shame on you, esplanade!



I found thisto be pretty inspirational.

Stay hungry. Stay Foolish. - Steve Jobs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home