THE LOVE MACHINE

Sunday, May 29, 2005

No...it can't be....NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

That was what the almighty Darth Vadar said towards the end of the movie when he finally don his grim, black suit. All my fear and respect for him since young died off the moment he raised his hands and the word "No" resonanted in the theatre...(Get a taste of it here!)

Had a great jam last night! Cal and i confessed that we were quite nervous when the photographer hanged around during the first few songs. I hope we won't get any anxiety attack on the actual day itself. Please come check us (Localbarboy) out at POW on 1st June, wed.

Ok. It's been a week and i have not yet done anything about the musical baton passed to me by Nat. Well, i will be honest here. Don't be disappointed by my selections.

Total volume of music files on my computer:
Never counted no. of songs before, ~45GB

The last cd i bought
Astreal - Projection EP

song playing right now
The Decemberists - From my own true love (Lost at sea)

5 songs that i listen to a lot
1) Queen - Too much love will kill you
2) Mars Volta - Drunkship of lanterns
3) Lunarin - Ariel
4) Yo Hitoto - 一思案 (Ending credits song for "Cafe Lumiere")
5) Nat King Cole and Nat King Cole Trio - The Christmas song (From 2046 - OST)

2 person I'm passing the musical baton to
1) Edwin
2) LER

Just got a japanese electronic dictionary recently. Finally, no more lugging around big ass dictionaries! With this, I can now look up unknown english and japanese words anytime, anywhere in seconds! HAHAHA HOHOHO!

Slick! Pro! Classy! Elegent!

Any suggestion for a name?


They never fail to crack me up whenever we go karaoke!

2 Comments:

  • Hilarious man..My question is, what were they singing???

    By Blogger darkmuze, at 8:34 AM  

  • Ha Ha! We are the champions! Continuation from my first post!

    By Blogger Yappu, at 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home