THE LOVE MACHINE

Monday, May 23, 2005

Low Bat Crisis!

Caught "lunarin" again last Saturday. I do admit that I like their dark, celtic (as Shu pointed out that night) music a lot and hearing them live is kind of therapeutic for me. I feel there's some repressed anger and frustration that releases itself subtly with surges of energy rushes in to replace them. I love that. Or maybe, they just remind me of "Tool" which I've always listens to especially when I was in the states. I had the greatest time of life my there and its cool reminiscing it sometimes. Anyway, the gig was quite good, damaged by some technical problem, but salvaged by the lead singer, dressed in all black and looking mystifyingly great all the time, letting you in with a little smile once in a while.

Ran out of battery (both) the minute they started. I will remind myself to stop doing stupid things like this anymore. Well, here's an older picture I took at one of their gigs in Esplanade.




Now im inspired to be lawyer and a better man. Ha!

2 Comments:

  • never tell you you got blog! anyhowwww i seldom see you on msn, hope you're being good to yourself! take care!

    By Blogger oysterboy, at 3:00 AM  

  • wah. Pretty.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home