THE LOVE MACHINE

Monday, July 11, 2005

Sick from partying too much

Just came back today from Kuching, Sarawak. I feel like crap now...The whole trip have been just exhausting. Attending workshops, watching the main show and follow by drinking by the pool. Same routine all three days! We had lots of booze, tuak and cigeratte; everything except SLEEP and WATER!!! My throat went coarsed after the second night of shouting and cheering after the fantastic performing artists. I guess this lead to the viral flu im having now.

BUT!

Althought the first half of the festival was plagued with minor technical program, the performance was excellent! I could see the rest of the group having a great time. Some even went into a trance, listening to the drum beats from the performer. Photos and more description of the festival coming soon.

Just got an offering for a job, which is totally unrelated to my major. Sigh...i really do need a career path. Anyway suggestion or advice?

2 Comments:

  • get well first then decide!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:12 AM  

  • oh that's me btw haha - nat

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home