THE LOVE MACHINE

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Please think of me...cos i cease to exist if you don't.

My grandma suffered a mild stroke again two nights ago.

Compared to the previous one, we felt less affected by her condition. Slurring speech, confused look and paralyzed on the left part of her body. It only hit me when i looked at her closely. How she have changed since i last saw her. She no longer look like the image i have of her in my mind. It hurts when i realized that. It became worst when i remember a thought i had during one of her regular sunday visit to my place. I was busy with my things. Selfishly, trying my best to be who i wanna be and do what i wanna do. She was never on my mind unless i see her. And everytime i see her, it seems that she had lost a part of her since the previous meeting. We are all so involved with what we are doing, that we don't even notice when she speaks or moves. Its like we have forgotten her and because of that she cease to exist slowly...like a part of her evaporates when we don't think of her.

I guess i am being stupid here. But i hope i have something to remember her by in the future, so i decided to whip out my cam.


I have always noticed her feet.

Well, she is in better shape now and will be out tomorrow.

Before i end this, just wanna let you know that we had a terrific time watching Tiramisu finally play after a long absence. Their gig is always the best!



It's only the love for performing that give you this kind of glow.

4 Comments:

  • great pic heh heh heh - nat

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:11 PM  

  • riz's smile... :)

    By Blogger Joe, at 2:36 AM  

  • I think that guys is suffering from dementia.

    By Blogger TIRAMISU, at 1:05 AM  

  • I enjoyed you blog about kidney ultrasound. I also have a site about kidney ultrasound which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home